PG Consulting Limited
PG Consulting Limited – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Confidential Secretary
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Our client is looking for a Confidential Secretary to provides specialized clerical, administrative, and secretarial support services to the CEO of the company in managing sensitive and/or confidential information and decisions.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Performs various secretarial, clerical, and administrative duties, but with specialized attention to the fact that the information, decisions, and communication involved may be sensitive or confidential.
- Schedules meetings and appointments, maintains calendars, and makes travel arrangements for assigned executive or financial staff.
- Must show a willing attitude of Christian service to their position and its responsibility. Must possess good telephone and communication skills.
- Must be able to deal with various types of personalities, both on the phone and in person, in a professional manner.
- Must be an active member of a local church.
- Prepares confidential reports such as statistical and financial reports for distribution.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must be pleasant, discreet, tactful, and capable of honouring confidential communications.
- Must have general knowledge of all office equipment and supplies and a willingness to further their training.
- Perform general office work, under the supervision of the Pastor and cooperation with the other staff.
Education and Experience
- OND / HND in Administration or Secretarial studies
- At least two years related experience required.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to type at least 55 WPM.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Familiarity with, or ability to quickly learn, basic office and clerical procedures and equipment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter with CV and Passport Photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th November, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]