George Houston resource limited
George Houston Resources Limited – Our client, a leading Fast Food in Victoria Island with different branches in Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Location: Oniru – Victoria Island Annex, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Hospitality Sector
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them.
- Draft and revise company policies.
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses.
- Evaluate business activities to assess compliance risk.
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed.
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation.
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices.
- Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance.
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals.
- OND in Accounting or any related Course.
- 1 – 2 years experience as Cashier in the same sector.
- Candidates should be a Male.
- Computer literacy.
- Good Excel Skill.
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Integrity and professional ethics.
- Business acumen.
- Teamwork skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Candidates must reside in Oniru, Victoria Island, Obalende, Iyano Woro, Gbagada, Adeola Odeku, Lekki phase 1, Law school, and its environs.
- Age: 25- 30 years.
- Free lunch & Accommodation
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Compliance Officer” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]