PalmPay is a pan-African Fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, Egypt, Cote d’Ivoire and Tanzania and expanding to other markets this year. We are reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collections Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a Collections Officer to assist with collecting outstanding overdrafts.
- The Collections Officer will contact clients and inform them of their overdrafts, negotiate payment plans, and ensure payments are made as soon as possible.
- To ensure success as a Collections Officer, you should have excellent communication, negotiation, mathematical skills, and attention to detail.
- A skilled Collections Officer should be able to reduce company losses by encouraging customers to pay their overdue bills.
- Reviewing the company debtor list.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Writing final notice warnings to customers when payments are not being made.
- Instituting legal action when customers fail to pay their debt.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Contacting lawyers and insurance agencies to facilitate payments.
- Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payment.
- Negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Preparing customer financial statements for banks and the state credit department.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc, HND, or an ND holder in Accounting, Business Management, or a similar field.
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of office and accounting software.
- Patience and resilience.
- Previous experience working as a Collections Officer.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with state debt collection laws.
NGN 50,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st March, 2023.
To apply for this job please visit palmpaylimited.applytojob.com.