Bluesky Media Promotions is a 360 degree Media Agency with a global approach to business that specializes in bridging the gap and connecting the dots between our clients and their target audience; we ensure brand connectivity with their specified audience in the most effective way possible by generating tailor-made solutions to sustain their growth in the competitive market place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service / Marketing Executive
- We are seeking a friendly, highly-skilled Client services/Marketing Executive with a knack for communicating to make our clients feel valued and supported. In this role, your duties include fostering positive client relations, managing inquiries, as well as expand the client base, and promptly seeing customer complaints.
- Your duties will also include obtaining post-sales client feedback.
- Ensuring a positive and professional client service experience.
- Managing client inquiries via phone, email, online, or in person.
- Providing clients with technical assistance on products and services.
- Expediting serious issues to management toward prompt resolution.
- Building positive client relations by checking in regularly and following up on active processes.
- Maintaining client records and documenting processes.
- Identifying potential client services concerns and facilitating proactive intervention steps.
- Keeping track of new products on offer, as well as emerging trends in client services.
- Recommending product improvements based on client services feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication or any related Social Sciences.
- Certification in customer relations, customer services, marketing or similar would be advantageous.
- Proven work experience in marketing
- 3 – 5 years of experience in client services and marketing in the advertising industry.
- Exceptional ability in providing professional, efficient, and friendly client services.
- Ability to coordinate with other departments on client-related matters.
- Advanced ability to provide technical assistance, resolve issues, and recommend improvements.
- Willingness and the ability to travel to client locations, when required.
- Ability to keep updated on new developments in the field of client services.
- Excellent interpersonal and recordkeeping skills
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]