Signal Alliance Limited
Signal Alliance Limited is a leading Technology integrator in Nigeria. Founded in 1996, the company has provided technology integration services to the leading organisations in Nigeria from one technology cycle to the next
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Job
- The role of the Chief Financial Officer is to manage the financial aspects of SATH and its subsidiaries of SATH. The role oversees the entire financial performance of the group.
- Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations to stakeholders
- Drive the company’s financial planning, including capital budget and controls.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
- Relationship with OEM – Original Equipment Manufacturers of the company and its subsidiaries.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the finance teams.
- Providing accurate and timely financial report.
- Perform risk management by identifying financial risks. Mitigate as much as possible, the risks around interest rate, market, operational, legal, issues.
- Treasury and working capital Management/Forex Risk and identifying best investment opportunities.
- Optimize credit facilities and minimize financial cost.
- Ensure surplus investment of cash in short-term instruments to generate modest interest income and manage currency risk.
- Perform other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related discipline
- ACCA, ACA, FCA
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing teams
- Strong finance-based analytical skills
- 13+ years of professional accounting experience
- Knowledge of Accounting and Business Application systems