Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, a leading Tier-1 bank, is recruiting a highly qualified candidate to join their team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Category Manager – Technology and E-Business
Employment Type: Full Time
- The ideal candidate will provide strategic direction for the sourcing of Category Technology and electronic Business Products & Services, supplier relationship and risk management in a way that optimizes procurement processes and ensures maximum value of money.
- Oversee the development and execution of annual and multi-year category management strategies and plans to maximize lifecycle value from assigned categories
- Facilitate market and supplier analysis and establish strategic supplier contacts to optimize collaboration on projects.
- Define the best procurement negotiation and contract awarding strategy to achieve value for money on all procurement initiatives.
- Identify saving opportunities and initiate projects at all operational levels.
- Work with the End User department to define category management objectives and execute Go-To-Market and sourcing plans for high-value and critical sourcing initiatives annually
- Coordinate and facilitate strategic sourcing projects, engaging key stakeholders and required cross-functional resources.
- Determine key market intelligence requirements for supplier/cost optimization and provide guidance on trends and strategy impacts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Information Technology or a related field
- 10 – 15 years’ relevant experience as a Category Manager or similar role
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the banking sector
- Relevant experience in procurement, vendor management, E-business and technology sourcing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply