HR-EX Consulting – Our client, a luxury Nail Salon, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Cashier / Receptionist
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a Cashier / Receptionist to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently.
- The Cashier responsibilities include receiving payments and issuing receipts, taking calls, using the pos system, monitoring client database, keeping track of all cash and credit transactions.
- He/sheshould have previous experience in a customer service position and good knowledge of how cash registers operate.
- Ultimately, the candidate will ensure all transactions run smoothly and will help us maximize customer satisfaction.
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers.
- Display products on the shelf.
- liaise with Inventory Manager and ensure pricing is accurate
- Cross-sell products.
- Resolve customer complaints, as per instructed in the Employee Handbook guide them and provide relevant information.
- Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Collect payments whether in cash, Pos or transfer
- Issue receipts.
- Redeem gift cards.
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
- Bag product sold.
- Preparing Daily, Weekly and Monthly sale reports.
- Issuing Petty cash for Salon Expenses as approved.
- Going to the Bank to deposit when Necessary.
- Maintain appointment calendar and help Customers with booking.
- Issue Gift vouchers from Customers.
Requirements and skills
- Minimum of OND in Business Administration or related field with 2 years of experience
- Work experience as a Retail Cashier or in a similar role in sales
- Basic PC knowledge
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Proficient of Excel
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS
- Good mathematics skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.