HRbreakoutRoom is aplatform for all HR conversations with Industry Leaders around the globe. Relevant impact on Career Mentoring, Resourcing, Learning and Advisory.We help our clients win in the marketplace by providing state-of-the-art HR services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Operations Manager
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Reports to: Managing Director
Division / Department: Business Transformation Group
Direct Report: Business and Data Analysts, Social MediaManager & Project Admin
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the business, manage all business projects; generate and close business leads.
- Manage staff (including weekly and monthly performance review (MPR) meetings) to ensure that projects are delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Oversee / coordinate activities of the business and its subsidiaries i.e., mystery shop activities, trainings / assessments, etc.
- Serve as primary point of contact with clients in all companies listed above.
- Work closely with MD and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Forecast business requirements – prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions.
- Develop operations systems such as analyzing and improving organizational process and workflow.
- Monitor, report, make recommendations, and implement solutions on operating costs within functional areas.
- Ensure adherence to budgets, monitoring all project earnings, collections, and expenditures.
- Assist with the development and training of staff.
- Work with leadership to achieve annual revenue and profitability goals.
- Ensure all contracts and proposals are prepared according to the company’s standards.
- Continuously evaluate clients’ satisfaction and ensure continuous improvement.
- Help lead and manage large scale programs to ensure all work is delivered to clients according to the defined standards.
- Manage all projects by approving and monitoring project work and ensuring adherence to the project timelines and budget.
- Plan a one day “Customer Service Conference” from inception to execution/delivery stage any day between Monday 2nd to Friday 6th October 2023 and subsequent years. You will be required to – identify keynote / prospective speakers, liaise with vendors, oversee conference and communication plans etc.
- Develop and review all project plans to determine scope, time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources for the various phases of project.
- Assign duties and responsibilities, according to the project plans.
- Manage the resources of all projects, including all indirect resources.
- Provide updates on the status and performance of all projects.
- Identify and propose changes in the project dynamics (project teams and leadership), where necessary, to ensure program and project goals are achieved by routinely accessing our program strengths and areas for improvement.
Business Development – Support:
- Actively support the company to identify, track and prioritize opportunities.
- Coordinate the development and maintenance of Client Account Plans and help prioritize client opportunities thereby delivering value.
- Research market trends/client needs and determine how to position the firm and the team to capture more of the market.
- Attract and maintain substantial and successful client relationships, and maintain relationships with industry leaders, competitors, teaming partners and appointed officials.
- Create more brand awareness for the company through significant participation in industry events, professional associations, article writing and conferences.
- Any other administrative duties and projects assigned by your line manager.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Provide monthly reports on the status of all projects.
- Generate at least two prospective business leads.
- Monitor and ensure all project spends are within budget or not more than 5% more of project budget.
- Evaluate staff monthly performance and provide report on areas of staff improvement, where necessary.
- Ensure at least 98% of all projects meet project timelines and submission of client reports.
- Achieve a client satisfaction rating score of at least 9 (out of 10).
- Plan and successfully execute the annual Customer Service Conference.
- Ensure delivery of Customer Feedback (CXviewpoint) platform
- Ensure improved brand awareness via enhanced social media platforms, newsletters, factsheets etc.
- Minimum of a Second-Class Bachelor’s Degree in any field, from a Federal, State or Private University
- An MBA / Master’s degree or professional certification in a relevant field will be an added advantage
- 7 to 8 years of experience (5 years working in consulting) with expertise working with clients in the banking and telecommunications industry.
- Expert use of Microsoft Office especially Excel and Power point.
- Knowledge of data analysis tools will prove an advantage
- Experience writing and presenting business proposals.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Great leadership and team management skills
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job role as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]