Primilixins Consult is a consulting firm that helps in implementation and formulation in the area of finances and ICT, they provide strategic planning to corporate and non-corporate organizations.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be in the front of the company with a dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive a sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Job title: Business Development Officer
- Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Job type: Full time
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients objectives
- Prepare sales contracts, ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, or relevant field
How to Apply
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as subject heading.
Deadline: 15th of December, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com