Majeurs Holdings Limited
Majeurs Holdings Limited is a creative and luxury furniture manufacturing company founded in June 2011 with headquarters in the United Kingdom and a production factory in Lagos State, Nigeria. The company is the premier manufacturer of luxury furniture in West Africa. Majeurs Holdings Ltd, the parent company, houses Majeurs Furniture, Majeurs Academy and Mandy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable.
- Clear and respectful communication.
- Good attitude towards work.
- Meeting deadlines and punctuality is paramount.
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
- Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients
- Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Forecasting sales targets and growth projections
- Identifying market opportunities through meetings, networking and other channels
- Meeting existing and potential clients and building positive relationships
- Liaising with colleagues to develop sales and marketing strategies
- Preparing financial projections and sales targets
- Executes business strategies that are in line with organisational objectives.
- Preparing sales presentations and participating in sales meetings
- Demonstrable ability to solve problems and meet work demands and deadlines
- Enhance current portfolios, and explores new business opportunities.
- Producing reports for management
- Attending, exhibitions, conferences and industry events.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance, Management or related course from a reputable Institution.
- Experience meeting and exceeding targets
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- At least 3 years of experience in similar capacity
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Competitive salary
- Exciting benefits
- A skills and knowledge enabling environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 9th June, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]