Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc)
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Relationship Manager)
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers and Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for the management of existing clients to ensure retention, development of new businesses and acquisition drive within a defined geography, for consistent and profitable growth. The executive must demonstrate the ability to attract new business to achieve designated revenue target levels. He / she must be able to develop profitable business with new and existing customers.
- Opening and closing of new businesses.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by listening to the needs of the client, proffering solutions immediately were available and building a good relationship for referrals.
- Giving client updates on the pension industry.
- Ensuring RSA accounts opened are funded.
- Registration of new clients.
- Processing of RSA form for timely generation of RSA Pins.
- Minimum of 2.2 Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University
- NYSC Certification
- Minimum of 2 years of professional working experience in the pension industry
- Relationship management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Adequate knowledge of pension products and services
- Marketing skills
- Good presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit gtcoplc.zohorecruit.com.