Ash Nelson Partners Limited
Ash Nelson Partners Limited (“ANP”) is a technology company with a key focus on solving Cyber Security, and Cyber Fraud problems for Financial and Revenue collecting Organizations. We work with our clients to source effective solutions with a proven performance track record in their target terrain. We combine a strong understanding of the Nigerian Business Ecosystem and the unique challenges it faces in its bid to digitize these core processes. Armed with this knowledge, we are able to effectively identify innovative solutions, that will give our clients the desired results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brands and Community Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Community Management – Brand Promotion & Awareness: Under this function, you will be responsible for promoting the ANP Brand, our message, our achievements, and any thought leadership initiatives we might wish to publicize across all the relevant social & other media channels.
- Attracting & maintaining renters
- Ensuring excellence in service delivery
- Creating a team to support the above. Ensure proposed strategies and initiatives do not interfere with the comfort of community members or their ability to focus and do their jobs. Ensure Security of location, assets, people and data is priority! Meet quarterly revenue targets running business centers services with little disruption to the integrity of the work that we do as an organization.
- Create Content & implement strategy for brand presence for ANP online and in publications and other media as required.
- Design and implement strategic initiatives and campaigns that will start creating awareness and familiarity with the ANP Brand and our product/service offerings.
- Build or leverage relationships with relevant industry professionals, organizations, journalists, networks that may become relevant in helping you achieve this function.
- Community Management – Monetizing the Office (Office as a service) Under this function, you will be responsible for creating a framework leveraging our current facility to provide office as a service offerings;
- Developing and implementing a strategy to monetize the current office environment and introduce a new revenue to ANP portfolio.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 3 – 6 years work experience.
N300,000 – N400,000 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 14th February, 2024.