Royal Exchange – In 1918, our company started operations in Nigeria represented by Barclays Bank DCO and on February 28, 1921, converted to a full branch of its then parent company, Royal Exchange Assurance, London.
Royal Exchange Assurance, London, was originally founded in 1720 and was one of the first two insurance companies in Britain to receive legal status via Royal Charter. Originally established for marine business, it expanded within a year to include fire and life insurance as well, thereby becoming Britain’s first composite insurer. The establishment of the branch in Nigeria was the result of an overseas expansion drive in the early 20th century. Some notable figures in the local insurance Industry have headed our company, which was, for over twenty years the only insurance company operating in Nigeria. Thus, our company can be said to be the beginning of insurance in Nigeria and today, has one of the largest branch networks in its sector with 16 branches and four (4) business directorates nationwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights.
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission.
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities.
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Devise innovative growth strategies.
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives.
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price. parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 10 years work experience.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st March, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]