NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs, etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Developer (NODE, LARAVEL)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- You will manage the data interchange between the site/software users and servers. Your primary focus areas are to develop the server-side logic, develop and maintain the central database, and ensure high responsiveness and performance to front-end requests.
- The Backend Developer is responsible for integrating the front end, requiring you to have a basic understanding of front-end technologies.
- To support load changes, you must also be familiar with managing hosting environments, including database administration and application scaling.
- You should show familiarity with data migration, scripting, transformation, and the setup and administration of backups.
- The Backend Developer must be highly skilled at developing the Application Program Interface (API) and integrating with third-party APIs. The candidate will also have experience integrating multiple databases and data sources into a single system.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, implement and/or use RESTful web services
- Build scalable microservices-based systems
- Understand the needs of the customer or business and utilise this knowledge to develop applications consistent with the customer’s specific needs and requests.
- Participate in agile software development, prototyping, testing, and code reviews.
- Write code and libraries that meet the project standards to deliver the desired functionality aligned with the engineering department’s overall standards and guidelines.
- Conduct impact assessments and make recommendations in relation to technology choices, design considerations, and strategy implementation.
- Gather and introduce new and relevant technologies and information on documentation practices, scalability, testing techniques, and refactoring.
- Work with other developers, data scientists, system engineers, and other technical experts to develop and implement solutions, primarily working closely with the front-end developers in building and ensuring synchrony in developing the business’s sites/software and integrating consumer-facing elements through server-side logic.
- Similar duties as assigned by your Head of Department or the CEO.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th August, 2023.
To apply for this job please visit noemdek.hrpartner.io.