Froshtech Automotive a leading auto repair shop serving customers across Nigeria. All automotive services are performed by a team of highly qualified auto-technicians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Automobile Managing Director
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the daily operations and revenue generation of the business and ensuring its continual growth.
- Ensure strategic objectives shaped at the Executive Management level are translated into tactical business plans with mechanisms for key measurements in place to monitor progress.
- Review performance against balanced scorecard components as prescribed by the Executive Management, discuss gaps and agree on action plans to close gaps.
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring.
- Direct the preparation of short / long term goals based on the goals of the business.
- Ensure the company delivers an outstanding service that is customer-satisfaction and efficient at all times.
- Measure effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes by evaluating performance, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Coordinate the efforts of the different operational areas under management to ensure minimal duplication of efforts, maximum efficiency and to maximize profit.
- Promote and expand Froshtech’s business activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth.
- Identifying areas of operations/business that require technological intervention and co-coordinating with stakeholders for the implementation of technical solutions.
- Develop and implement growth strategies, identify new business opportunities and manage marketing efforts.
- Management of the overall quality and efficiency of operations, business portfolio and oversee human capital development.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and peers on Executive Management to ensure the correct focus.
- Provide clear directions on strategic goals, translating and prioritizing them into business and performance measures.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate operational controls for all products and channels; carry out research on new technologies and ensures SLA’s are defined and achieved.
- Develops and implements procedures and controls to ensure security and accountability and accurate information flow in the bank.
- Develop, refine and implement operations strategy including aspects such, financial institution relations, regulation bodies, product design, development and delivery, portfolio quality management, client outreach and communications.
- Monitor the strict adherence to governance and setting high standards of professionalism across the functions.
- Review Performance Improvement reports determining the effectiveness of interventions.
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annual operational reports, budget to the CEO.
- Mentor and develop staff using supportive and collaborative approach by assigning accountabilities, setting objectives, establishing priorities and monitoring and evaluating results.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision which will encourage a culture of excellence, high performance and continuous improvement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Managing Director” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com .