May & Baker Nigeria Plc
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The preferred candidate will provide strategic direction and effective oversight on the internal audit function and report to the Head, IC&C and his/ her duties will include:
- Develop the internal audit annual work plan for approval by Head IC&C
- Conduct and/or provide guidance in fraud investigations
- Provide internal audit support to subsidiaries
- Ensure that operations in various departments are conducted in compliance with the laid down policy, procedure, work instructions and statutory regulations.
- Implement the approved annual work plan in a flexible manner to ensure that internal work dynamically addresses enterprise risks
- Mentor and motivate the internal audit team
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field from a recognized university.
- A Master’s Degree in Forensic Accounting or risk management would be an added advantage.
- Professional qualification in Accounting ICAN or ACCA
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of the internal audit process, internal controls and risk assessment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to prepare timely, constructive and actionable audit and risk assessment reports.
- Professional qualification in Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is an added advantage
- 5 – 7 years experience in internal audit and accounting function
- Working Knowledge of windows environment, and enterprise resources planning (ERP) tools.
- Outstanding analytical skills with knowledge of use of computer Aided Audit tools (CAATS)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th February, 2024.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]