Jamara Operations Limited
Jamara Operations Limited is into the Production, Supply, Sale and Installation of Electrical and Electronic Equipment. Jamara is the people’s retailer outlet. It’s the ultimate home goods destination which continues to grow each day. Our customers can count on us to expect the unexpected; we are fun, quirky, know how to add personality to everyday items, and add spice to your home.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Production Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the activities of all the staff on the Jamara production floor like coordinating at assembling floors, access the quality of the produced item and give report as required.
- Sending hourly, daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Maintaining the budget and monitoring the consumable stock and minimum safety level.
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition or procedure in the workplace, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies.
- Plan and organizes production schedules, assess project and resource requirements, determine quality control standards, manage production processes and ensure that the production is cost effective.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and directing employees on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Escalating production issues to the production manager as soon as possible.
- Training staff on SOP and motivate them to work according to Jamara standard.
- Reduce time for assemblers and ensure all materials received from stores are complete without damaged and placed in the correct locations.
- Responsible for the tools, machines and shop floor and reporting any faulty item in time and follow up to get it in working condition.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) qualification.
- 3 – 7 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 23rd June, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]