Mavin Records is Africa’s leading Entertainment Company. Mavin Records is a Nigerian music corporation record label founded by record producer and recording artist Don Jazzy on 8 May 2012. The label’s inception came to fruition following the closure of Mo’ Hits Records, a record label owned by the aforementioned producer and D’banj.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Artist Business Manager
About the Job
- We are recruiting an army of ambitious and tech-savvy artist managers responsible for shaping our artists’ career paths in a day-to-day and long-term sense. Our business managers will be the main point of contact between the artist and their wider team while remaining connected to the management.
- As a business manager at Mavin, you are expected to be proactive about the development of the artist while liaising with the team to help drive music campaign strategies and objectives forward.
- Work with the marketing team to develop and execute marketing strategies for music, film, and catalog projects.
- Manage and drive all sustenance plans across relevant ventricles on and off-release cycles.
- Work with the partnership team to close out strategic, new, and repeat business deals with brands/partners while ensuring all obligations are fulfilled and satisfactory.
- Create monthly and quarterly progress reports on goals and objectives set by the artist and the team.
- Provide support in touring logistics, visa requirements, budgets, etc
- Coordinate day-to-day activities with the road manager for the artist(s): arranging travel requirements, creating itineraries, and managing complex schedules.
- Collaborate with the A&R and other departments to ensure that the artist’s brand is well represented across all ventricles.
- Negotiate contracts and fees, and collaborate with innovative booking agencies that match the artist’s career strategy.
- Collaborate with the finance team to ensure that the artist’s business remains profitable.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Development or a related field
- 2- 4 years of experience in artist management/marketing, or business development/sales
- In-depth knowledge of the music business, tour planning, and relevant industry network.
- Experience in project management or certification is an added advantage.
- Strong organizational, strategic thinking, interpersonal, and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply