Revent Technologies Ltd
Revent Technologies Ltd is a technology solutions provider for dynamic organisations, providing bespoke software design and development, developer outsourcing and technology advisory etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- We are looking for a highly experienced Administration Manager to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
Job Responsibilities & Specification
- Maintain constant communication with managers, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the company.
- Increase the efficiency of existing processes and procedures to enhance the company’s internal capacity.
- Ensure that operational activities remain on time and within budget.
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Develop procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Source and engage reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Monitor all lease agreements and give adequate notification of expiration.
- Responsible for the maintenance of office buildings and vehicles in line with the company’s standards and to constantly reviewing maintenance agreements to improve efficiency.
- Negotiate with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approve purchase orders and confirm delivery of goods and services.
- Ensure all company property and vehicles are properly insured.
- Provide a safe, clean, and comfortable working environment for staff and visitors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or any relevant qualification.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in administrative/ procurement role
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Useful work experience in a structured firm is an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Management and leadership skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Good knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems.
- Must be a good communicator with exceptional people management and consulting skills.
- Must be a high performer requiring minimal supervision in order to deliver individually and inspire results from team members.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]