BU Power Limited
BU Power Limited is a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide comprehensive and confidential administrative support; facilitate the smooth running of the company by organizing and coordinating workflow in order to meet the needs of the organization
- Delivering a wide range of administrative functions and tasks and ensuring administrative processes run smoothly
- Accountable for the smooth operation of the office support work
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, briefing papers, reports and other documents with high accuracy and attention to detail
- Efficient record keeping including data management, and filing system to ensure confidentiality, retention and security of documents
- Maintain professional communication with all staff
- Ensure documentation for the procurement of all goods and services is completed
- Implementation of decisions.
- Organizing meetings, taking minutes and managing schedules and calendars
- Convene town hall meetings for staff, plan and schedule internal and external events of the organization
- Graduate Degree in Business Administration, Management or any Social Science related field and a minimum work experience of five years in admin related field.
Ability and Skills:
- Excellent writer and a good communicator
- Experienced Microsoft Office user; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to use own initiative and make simple or business-critical decisions as required
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Able to multitask effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Energetic, proactive approach to work
- Strong leadership quality.
- An organized and assertive individual who is proactive, creative, and resourceful.
- An outstanding team player and self-starter, able to work with minimum supervision.
- Great at staying calm under intense pressure.
- Demonstrate tact and diplomacy at all times.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th November, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]