Website Mano Africa
Mano Africa is the next generation of eCommerce, pioneering ultra fast grocery delivery in Africa by combining sophisticated technology with quick commerce, and with a promise to deliver our customers’ orders within 30 minutes. We boast of a sophisticated and strong network of riders as they are the lifeline of our business and they make it possible to deliver groceries to our customers ultrafast and efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Clerk
- Receiving products physically from vendors as well as ensuring invoices and purchase order corresponds with the physical goods.
- Ensuring product quality checks are done on products while receiving
- Inbounding all products received physically into the inventory database.
- Implement inter-store product transfers as directed by commercial or line manager.
- Monitor and Report close to expiry products both on the database and physically in the warehouse.
- Daily inspect product quality in the warehouse.
- Manage and reduce product losses in the warehouse via product handling, expiry, and accurate inbounding on the database.
- Carry out proper shelf labelling and product arrangement in the warehouse.
- Conduct daily, weekly monthly stock counts and submit reports to line managers.
- Reconcile variances on stock count reports with accounts, commercial and operations.
- Minimum of HND / BSc.
- At least 2 years previous work experience working in the retail industry
- Ability to use SAP
- Strong analytical skills
- Must reside around Victoria island or environs
- Good knowledge and usage of excel
- Integration in a young and dynamic team
- Professional growth opportunity
- Multicultural environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.