Bluesky Media Promotions is a 360 degree Media Agency with a global approach to business that specializes in bridging the gap and connecting the dots between our clients and their target audience; we ensure brand connectivity with their specified audience in the most effective way possible by generating tailor-made solutions to sustain their growth in the competitive market place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a dynamic admin/accountant to manage our company’s financial processes.
- Your duties will include documenting invoices, running payroll, and managing the flow of petty cash.
- You will also be required to update accounting databases and report any financial discrepancies to management.
- Managing company assets and financial expenditures.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, tax filings, and monthly profit reports.
- Maintaining files on account receivables and updating records as required.
- Managing the flow of petty cash by recording all monetary transactions.
- Ensuring that suppliers are informed of any changes to service agreements and payment options.
- Updating management on any financial discrepancies found during tax filing or invoicing duties.
- Archiving financial documentation and updating accounting databases on a monthly or annual basis.
- Adhering to best practices in accounting, as outlined by industry experts and espoused by the company.
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or similar fields.
- At least one year of accounting experience.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office, Sage, Outlook, etc.
- A solid understanding of financial processes such as bookkeeping and tax filing.
- Basic math skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy.
- The ability to collaborate with coworkers, clients, and suppliers.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com .