Airwater Cargo Services Limited
Airwater Cargo Services Limited is a registered Shipping, Custom Licensed, Clearing and Forwarding firm in Nigeria, aimed at providing quality Cargo Services at an affordable rate to its client. We provide Air and Sea Import and Export, Cargo Clearing and Forwarding Services, Custom Brokerage/Clearance, Doorto-Door Cargo Delivery Services, Import and Export Documentation, Air-Freight Forward and Export Processing (FCL/LCL) Services, General Cargo Consultancy Services. Our operation covers all airports, seaports and land boarders within Nigeria and its environs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Record transactions, payment, expenses and process invoices.
- Monitor expenditures, profits and provide reports.
- Maintain and review financial records, payables and receivables.
- Prepare vouchers, invoices and follow up on overdue payables and receivables.
- Create, process and cross-check invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure compliance with accounting and tax laws, like payee, vat and others.
- Verify account payables and receivables.
- Liase with banks, reconcile account and make payments to vendors and service providers.
- Run accounting software to process business transactions.
- Generate monthly financial reports.
- keep financial records updated, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
Skills and Requirements
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting.
- Proven accounting experience as an account officer or account Coordinator or similar role at least 3 years.
- Ability to perform filling and Record keeping tasks
- Data entry and Word processing skills.
- Knowledgeable and competent in accounting principles, spreadsheet and financial reports.
- Adept computer skills and proficiency using accounting software like QuickBooks & Microsoft Excel.
- Strong familiarity with book keeping and basic accounting procedures.
- Competency in Ms Office databases and accounting software.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Maths abilities, must have strong number literacy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] or [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]