RevenStrat is a business consultancy and advisory firm that specializes in helping both startups and large enterprises tackle their most complex strategic challenges. Our team is dedicated to ensuring that our clients can navigate disruptive market forces and avoid critical business mistakes that can undermine their success. At our core, we are dedicated to your business success. Our team offers a variety of services and solutions aimed at driving innovation and growth for your company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits, and budgets, auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns.
- Keep track of all earnings generated from all sales operations
- Ensure effective cash handling by overseeing the following:
- custody and management of operation of all point-of-sale equipment
- ensure processing of customer sales accurately and efficiently, in line with company policies and procedures
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Manage sales orders and customer lists using the ERP software
- Reports to the plant manager and the CEO.
- ensure that cash payments are collected from customers and change was made available, or purchases are charged to customers’ ATM cards and customers are provided with receipts
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements on time
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degrees with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
N120,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 7th November, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org