Cloud nine records
Cloud Nine Records Limited is a record label with branches in other arms of the entertainment industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the company’s account books and make sure they are up to date and accurate.
- Handle day to day transactions for the company.
- Handle the taxes of the employees and the company, alongside other levies payable.
- Prepare financial reports and carry out audits.
- Keep records of transactions, payments, expenses and prepares invoices, and follow up on delayed incoming payments.
- Create an optimal system for a smooth operation of the finances of the company.
- Advise on budgeting for the company.
- Academic qualification of a B.Sc. in accounting or a related field
- ICAN qualification will be an added advantage
- No less than 2 years of experience in a similar post
- Possesses excellent acumen, can interpret financial statements and periodicals,
- Good written and verbal communication skills,
- Advanced maths skills,
- Great organizational skills, can multitask, and pays great attention to details,
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and other accounting software.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title (e.g, Application for the post of Accountant) as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]