Website Citimobile Media Limited
Citimobile Media Limited, established in 2012 is one of the leading Out of Home (OOH) advertising agency in Nigeria. We help brands build the desired visibility and reputation by placing their ads on our strategic platforms in high-traffic areas for greater impact. As a purpose driven company, we have worked with many brands by placing their ads on our strategic billboards across Nigeria. This has been part of their success stories. Our billboards include but not limited to interactive LED screens, Unipoles, Gantries, Iconic Boards, Wall Drapes, Light Boxes, Eye Catchers, Lamppost, and LED Lamppost. We are an advertising and Digital Marketing Agency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to hire a qualified Accountant who will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliation, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, he must have good attitude to work, strong interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customers account management matters.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs.
- Prepare tax documents.
- Review and implement financial policies.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Compile with federal, state and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Disburse cash to vendors/other employees after verifying requests and approval.
- Compile and analyze financial statements.
- Manage budgeting and forecasting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint) etc.
- Experience using accounting software.
- Proven work experience of at least 3 years in the same field.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals.
- Ability to manage confidential data.
N170,000 – N180,000 monthly (Net).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 11th November, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]