Equip and Logistics Service
Equip and Logistics Service Limited is an indigenous company founded in 2005. We rendered services such as constructions, engineering, barge operations, Procurement, marine transportation and project logistics for oil and gas companies. The company has many years of experiences with list of projects within and outside of oil and gas sectors. We are provider of supply chain solutions. We combine intercontinental Air and Ocean Freight with comprehensive Value-Added Logistics Services and Supply Chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Provide executive support functions to the Head of Accounts and Finance.
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices for accuracy.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger with the Senior Account officer.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A Degree in Accounting or similar.
- 5 – 10 years relevant work experience.
- Previous working experience as an Accounting Officer.
- Knowledge and competency in accounting principles.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other accounting software.
- Monitor expenditure and profits and provide reports.
- Maintain and review financial records.
- Administration skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Ensure compliance with accounting and tax laws.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]