Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Center Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Contact Center Agent who is passionate about providing exceptional customer service to engage clients through various communication channels, resolve issues, ensure a positive customer experience, and contribute to the overall growth and success of the organization.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls, emails, and chat from bank customers promptly and professionally.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Meet or exceed key performance indicators (KPIs) related to customer satisfaction, call resolution, and sales targets.
- Assist customers with inquiries, transaction details and general information.
- Address customer concerns and resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent; a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Candidate should have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using customer relationship management (CRM) software and other relevant tools.
- Ability to handle high call volumes and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates Should be fluent in Hausa or Igbo
- Previous experience in customer service, preferably in a banking or financial institution.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email