The National Institute of Credit Administration (NICA), as a chartered prestigious body of eminent credit management elites, NICA is empowered by law to control, supervise and regulate credit management profession in Nigeria; the Institute preserves, promotes, and protects the integrity and interest of credit business across sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Confidential Secretary
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- First Degree or HND in Secretarial Administration or Office Management Technology with work experience not less than five (5) years consistently.
- A great expert in creating document files, retrieving files, managing information confidentially, and taking and producing minutes of meetings
- Candidate must be between 28 – 35 years of age.
- Typing speed and accuracy must be in the scale of 8 – 9 out of 10
- Must be very skillful in Coral Draw and Graphics
N120,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter with detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: We expect applications to come from interested applicants living at any of these areas in Lagos – Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki Phase 1-3, and Ajah axis
Application Deadline 31st January, 2024.