Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
- The Treasury Officeris responsible for managing and analyzing the organizations financial activity.
- They review financial transactions, examine cash flow, assess assets and liabilities, prepare treasury reports, and create financial forecasts and management strategies.
- They ensure that a company is financially efficient and operationally profitable.
- Cash-flow preparation and reporting
- Computation & posting of LC finance cost
- Liaison with bank reconciliation team on LC posting issues/ transactions
- Creation and detailed reporting of financial models – Cash flow statements, P&L, Balance sheet
- Quarterly audit review of Treasury. Interface with external audit during the year-end audit process
- Revaluation and clearance of FX difference on all import files
- Reconciliation of ERP schedules with bank updates; bids, forwards, spot; reconciliation with quarterly bank confirmations.
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a similar field.
- Experience with financial management systems.
- Excellent computer skills MS Excel, SQL and Power BI.
- 2-3 years’ experience
- ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th September, 2022.
Accounting, Tax & Auditing