eTranzact is a winning multi-application and multi-channel electronic transaction switching and payment processing platform. Our operations cut across Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Cote d’Ivoire, and UK and is currently expanding operations to more and more countries in the world. The company’s current strategy is to achieve significant growth and become a Global leader through rapid expansion in the areas of mobile payments and banking applications worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Scrum Master
Employment Type: Full-time
Grade level: Junior / Officer
Scrum Master Responsibilities
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
- Certified scrum master, SAFe preferred.
- 1+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th August, 2022.
IT & Software