Oxford Partners Bleu Orange Group, a marketing company in the real estate and agriculture sector, is currently hiring for the position of Sales Executive.
As a sales executive, you should excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, you will use your expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
Furthermore, you will develop a strong understanding of our real estate products and business offerings and how they might benefit different prospects.
However, the details of your responsibilities are listed below:
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create a business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long-term relationships with customers
- 2 year minimum sales experience
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant knowledge and experience in sales, marketing, real estate, and related fields
- Preference will be given to candidates living in Lagos.
80,000 NGN monthly, commission, and incentives based on results.
How to Apply
Applicants are to forward their resumes/CVs to [email protected] using the job title as subject heading.
11:59 pm (Nigerian time)
30th September 2022
Sales & Marketing