Wandel International is the Flagship Company of the Simba Group of Companies, operating in Nigeria since 1988. Throughout our history we have associated ourselves with products and brands of the highest standards, and partnered with leading organisations in their respective industries. At the heart of our value proposition, is our commitment to service, and it is our relentless pursuit of extraordinary customer service that sets us apart from our competitors in each of our respective fields
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of the Role
- The Product Marketing Manager will act as the link between and work closely with our Sales, Service and Spares team to build a differentiated and compelling product offering that solves critical pain points for our customers, providing input based on market insights, personas, and use cases in order to design the product strategy, develop marketing materials, and coordinate product/brand communication to drive market penetration.
- You will work with our Marketing and Sales teams to share that narrative with the market through integrated campaigns, launches, sales enablement and stakeholder events.
- Above all, you will become the foremost expert on our product offerings and on the customer, understanding both at a deep level and championing them in conversations with internal teams and leaders, as well as external stakeholders such as press and analysts.
Key Elements of the Role
- Take product value propositions and turn into clear product positioning and marketing messaging, from which our marketing and communication strategies can be defined to support the sales process
- Maintain brand integrity across product lines, advertising, and all other internal and external communication platforms
- Analyze the market and technology trends, the evolving needs of our ideal customers, and our competitors.
- Develop an effective product positioning strategy as input for the sales, service, spares and marketing teams
- Define the value propositions, personas, and messaging for each use case of the product, together with the Divisional Head of Marketing and the Profit Centre Heads.
- Work closely with our Divisional Head of Marketing and Profit Centre Heads to actively support the sales and service process
- Own and direct the production of publicity brochures, handouts, leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, and other multimedia programmes
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all Marketing Communications programs and activities along with the Divisional Head of Marketing
- Foster CSR and community relations through corporate events such as open days, sponsorships and through involvement in community initiatives.
- Develop internal and external marketing and sales collaterals such as, Product content (AV, Images, Infographics, etc.), training materials, product and sales presentations, customer case studies, analysis and insights
- Maintain complete and up-to-date Brand manual for all internal and external branding protocols
- Partner with our Service team to actively manage and maximize the customer lifecycle value
Our expectations within your First 60-days:
- Deep dive into the products and our positioning with our Sales, Service, Spares and Marketing teams.
- Take 100% ownership of all planned and ongoing customer engagement activities
- Develop the product marketing roadmap for Q1 and Q2 of 2022 together with our Profit Centre Heads and the Divisional Head of Marketing.
Desired Experience & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any relevant field
- 5 or more years of experience in product marketing or brand management preferably in Automotive, FMCG, or a Multinational organization
- Team player and experienced in cross-functional communication and project management.
- Excellent planning and organizing abilities
- Skilled in writing clear reports and keeping accurate records
- Above average Knowledge of the Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience launching products, developing messaging and product positioning
- Experience with customer segmentation, market analysis and building business cases to improve the customer and user experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th September, 2022.
Sales & Marketing