Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on 3rd November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception. The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
- Oversees daily administrative activities/utilities maintenance and Office Management functions.
- Co-ordinate all purchases both local and International.
- Oversees prompt settlement of all local rate,Bills,Water/Electricity/Telephone..
- Liasing with Staff, Suppliers and clients.
- Raising requisitions and purchasing of items for Office use.
- Compliance to health and safety Policies.
- Delegating task to Junior Employees.
- Rendering support to other teams as the need arises.
- Maintenance and procurement of Office equipment.
- To ensure protection and security of files and records.
- Maintenance and updating of Files.
- Supervision of Office Staff.
- Attending and giving access to Director’s Visitor.
- Organizing Meetings and appointments
- Filing and retrieving corporate documents, records and reports.
- Handling Correspondence, Complaints and queries.
- To make Transport and Accommodation reservations.
- Passing of documents and files from Directors to appropriate departments.
- Prepares letters, presentations and reports.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “”Office Manager”” as the subject of the email.
- Female applicants are required for gender balance.
- Only successful applicants would be contacted
Application Deadline 30th September, 2022.