Lumos offers clean and affordable solar home system to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid and in poor electricity grid. Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other basic electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering solar power as a service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small instalments using their mobile phones and other payment channels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Sanya, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be responsible for conceiving and developing innovative campaigns to drive demand, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones in line with the company’s objectives.
- Supervise and direct generation of all marketing assets, ensure all activity is delivered on time and against business objectives, and global brand guidelines, and co-branded guidelines.
- Perform, conduct, and analyze competition, industry insight into brand issues and opportunities.
- Manage external marketing partners such as advertising agencies, digital marketing firms and production companies.
- Effective coordination across all departments for proper execution of marketing programs.
- Researching, identifying, and selecting external marketing communications service providers and defining quality and delivery targets for assigned activities.
- Manage an effective, efficient and productive Marketing Department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values developed in line with company’s business model.
- Manage the marketing budget: planning, resource allocation and preparation of quarterly reports, maximize return on marketing investment (ROMI), making enhancements to optimize efficiency.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales staff, planning and implementing promotional campaigns and monitoring progress.
- Understand the legal, regulatory, fair-trading and competition rules sufficiently to ensure compliance
- Identify new business opportunities and innovate in the role.
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts.
- Answer all leads and customers questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Sales, or a related field with minimum of 5 years working experience.
- Experience in customer segmentation and life cycle.
- Great knowledge of agency engagement.
- Creative and innovative thinker, who actively presents new opportunities, proposes solutions and recommends best practices.
- Ability to think strategically & critically.
- Excellent people and management skills.
- Proven track record of success in marketing roles.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to take initiative and manage projects assigned through completion with minimal supervision.
- A confident and dynamic thinker (must be able to stimulate potential customers).
- Ability to develop, write communication materials, and marketing script.
- Advanced computer literacy, including strong proficiency in Microsoft, and knowledge of branding and design principles.
- Able to work with deadlines and cope well under pressure.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th September, 2022.
Sales & Marketing