ConSol is the premier provider of Contact Centre Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Customer Management Solutions (CMS) in Nigeria. Our corporate vision as part of our efforts to deliver customer management solutions is Building Bridges, Creating Opportunities. Our Mission is to “Set customer-centric service standards through synergy, trust and excellence in a manner that would enhance the profitability of our stakeholders’.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Information System Analyst
Location: Oshodi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Objective / Purpose
- Provide status and metric reporting for all levels of management.
- Monitors performance metrics
- Providing direction, guidance and support concerning meeting strategic organizational goals through Business Intelligence Information and analysis.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations.
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
- Develop MIS system for customer management and internal communication.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring customer issues.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team.
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Understand customer problems and provide appropriate technical solutions.
- Analyze business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews
Application Deadline 16th September, 2022.
IT & Software