Royal Exchange – In 1918, our company started operations in Nigeria represented by Barclays Bank DCO and on February 28, 1921, converted to a full branch of its then parent company, Royal Exchange Assurance, London.
Royal Exchange Assurance, London, was originally founded in 1720 and was one of the first two insurance companies in Britain to receive legal status via Royal Charter. Originally established for marine business, it expanded within a year to include fire and life insurance as well, thereby becoming Britain’s first composite insurer. The establishment of the branch in Nigeria was the result of an overseas expansion drive in the early 20th century. Some notable figures in the local insurance Industry have headed our company, which was, for over twenty years the only insurance company operating in Nigeria. Thus, our company can be said to be the beginning of insurance in Nigeria and today, has one of the largest branch networks in its sector with 16 branches and four (4) business directorates nationwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvement.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND in relevant fields with 3 – 5 years work experience.
N70,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must be in Lagos
Application Deadline 30th September, 2022.