Accord for Community Development is a frontline Social Enterprise and development institution based in Nigeria. The organization provides sustainable development solutions to challenges facing marginal communities in rural and urban centers, as well as people in disadvantaged situations. Accord is actively committed to the development of institutions and structures for the promotion of sustainable development through participatory approaches. As an interventionist organization, Accord works in active partnership with local and international development agencies in the design and implementation of sustainable development projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT and Media Specialist
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in the process of recruiting staff for its intervention program in Lagos State. The organization has set up an Enterprise Linkage center in Lagos which provides enterprise development solutions for SMEs, women in microenterprise as well as prepare youth for beneficial participation in economic activities.
- As a result, Accord is currently recruiting to add to its team in the center in Lagos. The successful candidate will be an integral team member in the various programs including the LSETF-USADF project implementation.
- The IT and Media Specialist is expected to have specialized skills in Information and Communication Technology and have capacity to equip others with the skill.
- The ideal candidate is expected to have high level experience in managing top-notch portfolio for institutional clients and also be able to implement them.
- The ideal candidate we are looking for should be versed in:
- Website and Mobile Application development
- Graphics Design
- 3D Design & Animation
- UI/UX Design and other related computer competencies
- The prospective candidate should have a Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Database Management and related areas.
- A professional certification will enhance the chances of being considered to take up this role.
- To take up this role, the individual must be computer and gadget savvy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th September, 2022.
IT & Software