Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- Provide 1st level support through taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or service using approved incident management and request fulfillment processes, in line with ICT’s Service Desk objectives.
- Support all classroom or teaching multimedia devices [Audio, Video, Conferencing, etc.] and ensure they are optimally maintained and enhanced regularly.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Investigating, diagnosing, and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Ensures the prompt escalation of issues to ICT management and follow-through on implementing decisions.
- Provides scheduled & regular reports to ICT Management and aids in documenting ICT processes.
- Aid the actualization of initiatives that guarantee the security of the School’s ICT networks, systems, software, and data.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Minimum of B.Sc in ICT-related courses.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th September, 2022.
IT & Software