Ringo Telecommunications Limited is an indigenous Telecommunications company established in 2004. A brand that offers high quality and differentiated solution to customers in the mobile telecommunications industry. We are positioned as a value for money brand that provides a wide range of mobile communication tools, solutions and services in a synergistic manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Role / Task Complexity
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of effective Performance Management System that would help sustain a performance driven culture
- Coordinate the activities involved in the leave, disciplinary, dismissal, transfer and promotion of employees
- Monitor the performance of all staff members and identify their training needs for the purpose of staff and career development.
- Analyzes and adjusts unit policies/procedures to ensure consistency and maximum productivity.
- Coordinate the process of delivering the training intervention to ensure the company gets full value for money, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and Manager(s)
- Review and updates the Organisational diagram when there are changes in the organization structure
- Update job profiles in line with business needs
- Ensure that the company’s Employee Handbook is up to date and reflects the company’s human capital strategy
- Handle recruitment needs of the company as need arises
- Anticipate social and demographic changes that are likely to have an impact on recruitment and staffing and mitigate them
- Prepare comprehensive reports to the Head, Operations & Business Support
- Provide support to the Head, Operations & Business Support on issues relating to personnel policy (pay, welfare, etc)
- To provide support to the Head, operations & Business Support and the Organization
- Track and measure the impact of training intervention as a feedback to the process
- Ensure that the preparation of monthly labour turnover and stability indices, headcounts (monthly staff returns) is done in conformity with the standard staffing process
- Supervise the maintenance of a broad base personnel data base to ensure easy retrieval and usage of staff information
- Prepare the schedule for the payment of the monthly salary as required.
- Coordinate the process of deduction and remitting the statutory deductions from Employees (PAYE, Pension, etc)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resumes to: [email protected] using “Human Resource Manager” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th August, 2022.