RAY Oil and Gas have been delivering sustainable growth in the last ten years while building a solid business foundation amidst a challenging operating environment. Our mission is to extend this trajectory into the future and turn RAY Oil and gas into a leading company in the Oil Service industry, both domestically and internationally. We continue to face new challenges in our business environment, and the pace and scale of changes are unprecedented. In order to overcome these challenges, we have undergone an organizational transformation that includes initiatives such as enhancing local capabilities and technology.
These improvements have enabled us to identify and address rapid shifts in the Oil and Gas landscape. But there is more to be done, and we remain fully committed to strengthening our capabilities with a focus on HSE and Service Quality as key drivers for our success and business continuity. We foster an environment of employee recognition, respect, personnel development and camaraderie while striving to achieve a healthy work-life balance. This is our Company culture, a culture we shall pass on to the next generation of leaders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our new GraduateTrainee Program.
- Your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and traveling to other working environments to gain practical experience.
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Degree in a relevant field.
- 0 – 5 years of work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 22nd July, 2022.