FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products. As we work in highly competitive markets, we need to be agile while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. Next to a supply-driven business, our portfolio consists of many strong commercial brands all over the world.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme
We Offer You the Opportunity to Unleash Your Nature
- Grow with Nigeria’s leading dairy company where we offer you a challenging and rewarding experience, great career opportunities, and a fun place to work. We believe this is the way to learn the most and unleash your nature.
Career Counseling & Exposure
- As a member of the graduate trainee programme, your personal development is pivotal to us.
- You will be exposed to high-level business operations and saddled with worthy responsibilities from the start and will be supported by a mentor to help you push through.
- This program gives you the chance to grow into a future leader.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or a Higher National Diploma
- Must have graduated with a minimum of Second-Class Upper/Upper Credit
- Must have completed (NYSC compulsory for Nigeria)
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- Ability to communicate in French will be an added advantage.
Do You Match Our Profile:
- Strong desire to excel
- Embrace challenges and changes
- Creative and critical/analytical mindset
- Professionalism, Flexibility, and Adaptability
- Love to work in a team
- Committed to learning
- “Can-do” attitude
- Take initiative and ownership
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply