Gold Speed Freight Agencies (Nig.) Limited was incorporated in 1991 as a Customs Licensed Agent and has been involved in the provision of clearing, forwarding and haulage services to various companies worldwide. These companies are regular importers of diverse goods including food, drugs, chemicals, industrial machines, raw materials and building materials, electrical fittings and other equipments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Secretary
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To receive phone calls.
- Send and receive email.
- Organizing and maintaining MD’s office.
- Prepare itineraries for the MD and booking of reservation.
- Manage organizational documentation through the document life cycle.
- Attend to official mails and meetings.
- Coordinate office management activities and administrative services.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Good knowledge of Computer on MS-words, Excel, power point, Photoshop and Microsoft outlook.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th September, 2022.