Green Africa Airways Limited is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Duty Officer
Location: Lagos, Onsite
Experience Level: Advance
- Understand and administer company/division policies, guidelines, and practices.
- Ensure all passengers are handled in a professional manner.
- Keep effective communication lines with our key clients and corporate passengers.
- Takes decisions regarding all frontline procedures independently without immediate referral to the Duty Manager when necessary.
- Makes timely decisions on ticketing/check in issues that may impinge on OTP of all flights.
- Ensure check in agents are adequately briefed on new changes in ticketing.
- Provide a visible Green Africa supervisory presence at each departure and arrival while being available to staff and customers as needed within established company standards.
- Assisting Customer Service Agents/Leads in their interactions with passengers and intervening to provide support where necessary.
- Responsible for post-departure activities and front-line document.
- Provide Duty Manager with daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Responding to communication and requests and follow up on lost and found and service recovery issues.
- Act as Delay coordinator and coordinate the prompt handing of crew/customer relations issues.
- Understand and administer company policies, guidelines and practices. Passing on information on new products and services received from the Head Office.
- Always seek to secure Customer Loyalty by providing exceptional service.
- Maintain quality through leadership, coaching and supervision.
- Supervising flight arrivals and departures and all the activities of customer service agents/leads and ensure decisions are made Authorising excess luggage charges, ticket change fees etc.
- Review and approve employee leave requests, staff scheduling.
- Coordination Skills.
- Customer service skills
- Leadership skills
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply