Dukka is reimagining the way individuals and small businesses manage their finances. We care a lot about our community of users and we strongly believe technology for individuals and businesses should not be too expensive to access, nor too hard to use.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- We are building a smart and easy-to-use suite of business tools for micro-small African merchants. We strongly believe that everyone should be able to participate and thrive in today’s digital economy, and no one should be left out because the technology is too great or the cost is too high.
- If you are someone who thrives in fast paced innovative environments, has a deep passion for social media, a critical thinker, communicates well, and stays abreast of new development & opportunities for the company to grow, then the role of Dukka Community Manager at Dukka Inc. might be right for you.
- This will be an opportunity for you to work with a growing team. We are a Delaware C-Corp, but are innovating really really fast for the African market, with an operational office in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The Dukka Community Manager’s duties and responsibilities include sourcing for clients for our shared space services, managing physical and online users request, preparing monthly performance reviews and reports, responding to enquiries and driving business growth to create a strong brand identity.
- You will be the first point of contact for our physical and online community users thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community is essential.
- Our ideal Community Manager must have exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content.
- You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. If this is you, then we can’t wait to have you!
- This role reports directly to the Admin Manager/Chief of Staff .
- Drive sales and source for Clients for our shared space services
- Plan and execute community initiatives and programs for our shared space services
- Active awareness of competitors
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, potential customers, industry influencers & professionals.
- Monitor social media campaigns and analyze web traffic from the online community using key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Stay up-to-date with co-work trends
- Participate in social events, corporate events and workshops.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and promotional videos
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Provide community feedback to the management and stakeholders.
- A Degree in Communication, English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field
- 3+ years experience in managing sales in a co-working environment/ selling real estate.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and web metrics.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly dependable and trustworthy
- Decision-making skills
- Ability to do basic bookkeeping and budgeting.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Customer service attitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Sales & Marketing