Matrix Energy Group is a rapidly growing indigenous and integrated Oil Marketing and Trading Company with Nationwide presence across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversees the office store and keep appropriate records
- Checks the inventory periodically to determine reorder needs and verify with records
- Issues store items as requested by the various stakeholders in line with laid procedures and process
- Codes each item in the office store to ensure easy identification and accessibility
- Maintain and update record as regards the loss in value of good due to passage of time
- Custodian of driver license for truck and pool car driver
- Handling all insurance policies and claims (vehicle, retail, building etc)
- General fixed asset management; register, asset transfer, tagging and reporting
- Tracking management of official vehicle to ensure they are online at all time
- Monitor physical state of store to ensure it meets HSE standard and set appropriate security measure
- Monitor level of store item and make request for the purchase of consumables and non consumables in lien with the replenishment mechanism
- Makes requisition for store items that are in short supply
- Remove store items , verify against requisitions and prepare good received sheet
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Previous experience handling insurance claims
- Working experience working with an oil and gas firm will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th September, 2022.