Okazi Finance Limited is a growing CBN licensed finance institute in Lagos, Nigeria with a mission to grow with our stakeholders based on integrity, trust and fairness in all our service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support the Finance/Account functions of the organization.
- Perform banks and accounts reconciliation in a timely manner.
- Prepare, Review, Monitorand Evaluate budget.
- PrepareMonthly Management Account.
- GL Monitoring – Ensure that all transactions are posted in a timely manner into the right ledgers.
- Review/ Preparation and Rendition of statutory financial returns on a periodic basis to relevant regulatory authorities: CBN, NFIU & other regulatory bodies.
- Liaise with other departments regularly to obtain relevant information and ensure accurate & timely posting of client transactions.
- Preparation of Final Accounts and financial statements.
- Tax planning, timely remittance of all taxes, and liaison with the relevant authorities.
- Liaise with External Tax Consultant for Tax Planning And Resolution of Issues during and After Tax Audit.
- Preparing Any Other Report Required by the Management and Board.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th July, 2022.
Accounting, Tax & Auditing