Eunisell Interlinked Plc, is a leading service provider in energy management – Transmission, Distribution and Industrial Automation. We deliver innovative and reliable electrical power and automation solutions that help our customers to use electrical power efficiently, to increase industrial productivity and to lower impact in a sustainable ways. Eunisell Interlinked Plc, is a publicly quoted company on the Nigerian Stock Exchange with over 30 years experience in the energy sector
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the company’s finances, and handle all treasury, regulatory and statutory compliance issues.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Experience 2-3 years.
- A good university degree.
- Prepare financial reports monthly.
- Handle budgets and budgeting processes
- Manage treasury functions
- Understand various tax issues as it affects the oil industry.
- Provide and setup control environment for the organization
- Deliver timely and accurate reports.
- Understand Accounting issues.
- Familiar with IFRS issues
- Salary: N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
- Remuneration package is very attractive for successful candidates with bonus systems for performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] stating the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 2nd September, 2022.
Accounting, Tax & Auditing